The Center for Oncology in Pediatrics Foundation has been successful with its “adopt a child” program. This program allows donations to be used specifically for the chemotherapy treatments for children in need of the treatments. Donate now and help us provide these live saving treatments.
Your support is the gift of life for these children. Every contribution significantly impacts a young life. Please accept our invitation to be the vital link to cancer treatment for these children and join the community of concerned donors who understand this extreme need.
There are several ways to give:
- Cash donations through currency, check, credit card or electronic transfer.
- Simply select the Donate button on the right hand side of the page to make your contribution now.
- Cash gifts support the children in most urgent need.
- Sponsorship of a child with 12 convenient monthly pledges during the year.
- Give a gift in memory or honoring a special person in your life.
- In‐kind donations of new toys, books, and art supplies.
- Corporate contributions.
- In‐kind donations of new medical equipment or construction materials and labor for the expansion of the Pediatric Oncology Center (COP).
Our current capital campaign consists of raising money for the expansion of Centro Oncológico Pediátrico de B.C. (COP). With their amazing treatment success rate, more and more deserving children are requesting assistance from COP. COP Foundation intends to help the hospital by raising the funds for their second floor expansion efforts. By adding the second floor, Centro Oncologico Pediatrico will add more beds and be able to help more kids per year. They will also be expanding their abilities and facilities that they currently can’t have due to limited space. Please consider making a donation now and help pay for the bricks and mortar needed to expand.
Please ask us about Commemorative Giving. We recognize gifts of $5,000 or greater on the mural wall in the lobby of Centro Oncológico Pediátrico de B.C. (COP).
Consider supporting the Center for Oncology in Pediatrics Foundation through a bequest or endowed gift that will grow and support our mission forever.
* Your donations to the Center for Oncology in Pediatrics Foundation, a 501c3 tax exempt organization, are tax deductible.
For more information, please contact us at (858) 480-1251.