Events for 2010 –
– May 22, 2010 “Hope 2010 Gala”- this amazing event was held at the home of the President of ICCF. His luscious backyard was transformed into a spectacular visually stunning hosting spot for over 300 people. The event included silent and live auctions of wonderful donated items and 4 famous chefs from baja California showcased their dishes paired with wine from baja as well. The event not only raised over $100,000 but also raised the awareness of ICCF what it could accomplish to help children with cancer.
– October, 2010 Board Members Visits COP – Collaborated with COP and Fundacion Castro-limon, confirmed ICCF support for the organizations. The President Dr. Jose Honold of ICCF spoke in front of the media to discuss the relationship.
– November 2010 Holiday Bazaar – 40 vendors of unique items were hosted by ICCF’s board at President Honold’s home. The event saw hundreds of buyers and ICCF supporters for two straight days and raised over $5k for the organization.
Events for 2008 and 2009 –
– May 2009 – ICCF receives its 501c3 status from the Federal Government. Tax ID #26-2782755
– May 2008 – LEAD San Diego Visits the COP treatement center and inspires LEAD 2008 class members to try and help centers like COP.
– June 2008 – Inaugural board meeting of ICCF Founding Board occurs.
– July 2008 – ICCF files its Articles of Inc and Bylaws with the Sec of state of CA.
– July 2008 – Dr. Jose Honold accepts the boards nomination as the President of ICCF.
– October 2008 – ICCF files for its 501c3 tax exempt status with the Federal Government.