1) What is the application timeline?
The deadline for application submission is August 31st . Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
2) How do we apply for an International Children´s Cancer Foundation Grant?
The applicant compiles a proposal following these grant guidelines. Proposals must be
submitted by no later than 5:00 p.m., on or before August 31st.
3) Proposals must be emailed as an attachment to email@example.com with the following information included in the body of the email:
1. Name of Organization, Mission & History
2. Address of Organization including City, State and Zip code
3. Tax ID (EIN) Number
4. Organization Budget Size
5. Is this Organization a 501(c) 3 Public Charity? If no, please list Name, Address and
Contact information of Fiscal Sponsor Organization
6. Name of Executive Director
7. Phone Number of Executive Director
8. Email Address of Executive Director
9. Name of Project Contact
10. Phone Number of Project Contact
11. Email Address of Project Contact
12. Project Name, description, goals, impact and measurement tool for success
13. Amount you are requesting
4) Who is eligible to apply for International Children´s Cancer Foundation funding?
To be eligible for a grant from ICCF, organizations must provide services for children with cancer in developing countries. Organizations must have tax-exempt status. An organization may serve as a fiscal sponsor for a charitable organization that does not have tax-exempt status if a cooperative relationship between the two can be clearly demonstrated. The fiscal sponsor must be willing to administer the grant if awarded.
5) How much can we request?
ICCF will accept proposals in a range of $1,500 up to $5,000
6) What is the grant period?
Generally, grants are made for one year. This grant cycle is October 1, 2013 through October 30, 2014
7) What reporting is required?
ICCF requires periodic reporting and site visits; the details for which will be specified in the grant award letter.
8) What will the International Children´s Cancer Foundation not fund?
Generally, ICCF does not make grants for:
• For-profit organizations and individuals unaffiliated with a qualified fiscal sponsor
• Projects that promote religious or political doctrine
• Existing obligations/debt
9) Who can I contact if I have any questions?
If you have any questions, please contact 858-255-1315 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10) What is the International Children´s Cancer Foundation Timeline?
July 15, 2013 – Guidelines released
August 31, 2013– Grant applications due by no later than 5pm.
August/ September 2013 – Site visits conducted with all finalists.
September/ October 2013 – Selection of award recipients.
Grant checks are presented to Grantees at Grant Event to be announced
October 1, 2013 – Program funding start date